Please stop by often and leave comments. We will update weekly with a little recap of the lesson from Sunday. We also plan to highlight a sister or two each week in the ward.

We are excited to start this blog. Feel free to leave comments. Please let us know if you have any questions. We hope this is a way for all the sisters of the ward to be able to feel connected to the relief society no matter where your calling (or life/kids) take you on Sunday's.
Our Relief Society Presidency is:
Ethleen Rhees, President - ethleen@cox.net
Stephenie Barson - pineflat2000@yahoo.com
Erica Schifsky - Eschifsky@aol.com
Jill Dawson - Dawsonacctg@cox.net
Welcome Sisters! We look forward to getting to know you all better and to share with you this way!
3 comments:
Woo-hoo! I am excited about this!
~Shawndel
This is such a great idea! Thanks for the work you are putting into this. I will be following this blog regularly.
YAY!!! This is awesome! I am so happy you're putting this all together for us to enjoy!
Post a Comment