Today's Lunch bunch/Play group was a lot of fun. Each month our ward has a day time activity for sisters to get together and visit with each other where you bring your kids and your lunch. The kid get to play together and the sisters get to visit. It is a lot of fun. I usually have to work during the day but the last 2 months I just happened to be off when the Lunch bunch/play group was schedule and I am so happy I got to attend. I have loved visiting with the other gals who have attended.
You don't have to have kids to come, either. If you just want to come to visit with the other sisters that is great! They/we (when I am lucky enough to have the day off) would love to have you come. This really is a great way to get to know more people. Be on the look out for the Lunch Bunch announcement for next month and mark your calendar and don't forget to come!

1 comment:
Looks like you all had so much fun!! Sorry I missed it!
Post a Comment