So, while I say this is my blog, really it is our blog to use to get to know one another.
I want to make sure as to not offend any one. If you see a picture of you on here that you decide you don't want on here just email me at g3reliefsociety@yahoo.com and I will change it. (Or just comment on the post.) I will generally ask before posting a photo, unless it is at an activity and even then if I am the Photog (as they say in the Biz)I will ask you after I take it if it is ok to post.
When I do the recap of the RS lesson on Sunday it will be what I heard and what touched me. This blog is not an "official" church blog or website. You can find those at www.lds.org for members and www.mormon.org for non-members looking to find out more.
Thank you for reading my blog about the Sisters in my ward family. (Galveston 3rd Ward.)
Who am I, you ask? That I'll never tell. XOXO ~ Gossip Girl...
Just kidding! (that is a line from a show on the CW!)
I am Shawndel Graves. I have a son Cody and a cat Bella. I work at a Bank. Oooh lala. I moved to Arizona in October of 2007 from southern California. I decided to come here to have my baby and be closer to my sister and brothers and their families. I looooove movies. I love going to them, I love owning them, I love quoting them randomly. Half the time I don't even realize it until it is out of my mouth. I think people know a lot about me already because I am such a talker. 7 1/2 hours a day at work and then at least 2500 minutes a month on my phone. Not to mention in person. So I will end my self interview there. As with each interview I am adding my picture so you can get a face with the facts.

I look forward to getting to know each of you better. Don't be surprised when I ask if I can interview you and take your picture for the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment