I wanted to welcome our new second councilor in the relief society. Tuppence. I know she will do an awesome job. For those of you who don't know Sister Bailey be on the look out of a spotlight on her soon!
I also wanted to thank Erica for the great job and service she has done for me and all of us. I know she has been a great blessing in my life and many of yours as well. So, thank you Sister Schifsky.
Just a reminder to RSVP to Erica for Thursday the 30th. We would love to see you there. Macaroni Grill.
Stake conference this Sunday. 10am is the general session. Get there early for cushy seats.
1 comment:
Wow! I miss a week and theres all kind of changes going on!! :)
Welcome, Sister Bailey.... and thankyou Erika. Although I've only been in the Ward for a couple months, but I could see all of the wonderful things you do for the RS!!
Post a Comment